April Bible quiz
- Who was the first murder victim?
- What desert is Mt Sinai in?
- What did David want God to blot out?
- What article of clothing was used to legalize transactions in Israel?
- Who did the disciples try to heal but were unable to?
- True of False: Jesus only lived in Nazareth when He wasn`t traveling?
- What did the soldiers and Judas do when they came to arrest Jesus, and He said, “I am He”?
- What does the word “Gospel” mean?
- Who did Paul say has become the scum of the earth?
- Where will the devil, the antichrist, the false prophet and everyone who is not in the Book of Life be thrown?
- What did Paul say would happen to everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus?
- What did Paul say you should do before partaking in the communion?
- What happens to him who walks with the wise?
Answers to last month`s quiz – (How did you do?)
- They feared God (Ex 1:17) 2. Ararat (Gen 8:4) 3. Purim (Esther 9:23-28)
- A coat of many colours (Gen 37:3) 5. The Bible says so (Mk 6:3)
- Coastal cities (on the Mediterranean coast) 7. False. He sweated. (Luke 23:44)
- Tares (Weeds) (Matt 13:24-30) 9. Bar-Jesus (Elymas) (Acts 13:6-11)
- No. He went as a prisoner after his third missionary trip. 11. The faith (Jude 3)
- A sum proportionate to their income, on the first day of the week (1 Cor 16:1,2)
- By guarding his lips (Prov 13:3)
This entry was posted in This page for news and newsletters and tagged Bible quiz.