Welcome to the website of Scartho Celebration Church. We are an independent evangelical church in Scartho, Grimsby in North East Lincolnshire. We hope you find our website of interest.
Due to the coronavirus crisis and the Government advice, as a church we have suspended all our services for the time being.
This is also in line with most other churches. By doing so we hope to assist in helping restrict the spread of this virus and protect the health of all of us who meet together.
We will continue to post messages on a regular basis on this website. More news will be posted as and when information becomes available.
- Daniel 9 (part 3) Dr Annang, 5 April 2020
- Are You Ready? Andy King, 29 March 2020
- An Opportunity for the Gospel Matt Petley, 22 March 2020
- Celebration Church and the Coronavirus Crisis
- Don’t be Afraid (Fear or Faith) Andy King, 15 March 2020
- The Book of Esther (When Trouble Comes, part 2) Andy King, 8 March 2020
- March 2020 Newsletter
- When Trouble Comes Andy King, 1 March 2020
- What Lessons can we Learn from King David? Jeff Facer, 23 February 2020
As a fellowship, we believe in the exposition of sound Biblical doctrine, and we love to join together to worship the Lord and have fellowship with one another. In our Sunday services the Word is ministered, and in our various home groups throughout the week we discuss together the Bible and relevant issues in a more informal setting.
Also, if you’re not yet a believing Christian but would like to know more, please take a look at our Good News page. Further detail concerning our beliefs and church history will be available on the About Us page.
Please do get in touch if you would like further information. You are very welcome to fellowship with us at our Sunday congregational services, which are always followed by tea and biscuits! We would love to be of assistance so feel free to contact us.
Andy & Karen King
On behalf of the Leadership Team,